Re: Apply space to a zone

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Apply space to a zone
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 00:06:51 +0200

() Sylvain <sylvain@kalache.fr>
() Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

   apply 2 spaces for each line of a zone

apply two spaces for each line of a zone;
decry such races where the winner dies alone.
 can't stop now, i'm occupied!
 sit still?  wow, eyes pepperfried!
belie my paces for six months' haggard hone.

viddy, me koolest kats, dare ye to jaywalk?
club-clutching bowlerhat fancies a stray stalk:
 kowtow before the mighty sight!
 your bird, my hands, no righty flight!
nine higher than high, there goes your frayed talk.

M-x zone-o-please-make-the-madness-stop
M-x zone-o-please-make-the-madness-stop
M-x zone-it-is-to-laugh
M-x zone-it-is-to-cry
M-x zone-o-please-make-the-madness-stop :-(

thi