Re: how to set default value for voidvariables

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: how to set default value for voidvariables
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:52:14 +0200

Am 21.07.2011 23:31, schrieb emacsdude:

i was wondering, is there any way to simply assign the value NIL to undefined
variables?

so that if I just write random words in the buffer and then evaluate them,
they return NIL, instead of the debugger informing me that they are void
variables.

thanks

you could have a litte mode/program running throughout the buffer from time to time doing at all words/symbols (defvar SYMBOL)

than you will have made them all to variables with a nil value and don't get that warning.

Andreas

--
https://launchpad.net/python-mode
https://launchpad.net/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/