Re: keyboard macro to record scp (password)

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: keyboard macro to record scp (password)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:40:27 +0200

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:59:35 +0530
C K Kashyap <ckkashyap@gmail.com> wrote:

> The file in question is not something I'd like to edit .... it's a
> zip file that I need to copy over.

Then I am afraid I don't know how to do this from emacs. According to
my understanding this has to be solved on the ssh side.

Also if what you are editing is inside the zip file, then you can still
edit it with emacs. Just open it like a regular text file, emacs will
list all its contents which you can then edit.

I hope this helps.

--
Suvayu