Re: Pressing C-X on mac

From: Stefan Vollmar
Subject: Re: Pressing C-X on mac
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:56:25 +0200

Dear Kashyap,

I have mapped Capslock to Control - which is very easy to do on the Mac: System
Preferences, Keyboard, Modifier Keys (bottom right on the keyboard tab) - and
find that more convenient than using the original Control key on any other
keyboard I have used before. But this is a matter of taste to some degree, of
course.

Warm regards,
 Stefan

--