Re: extension for image view to go to next or previous image

From: chris
Subject: Re: extension for image view to go to next or previous image
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Thierry,

On Apr 8, 3:34 pm, Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You can use iterators to do that.

I never had heard of it iterators in elisp, but they look useful.  But
it is a pity they can only go in one direction.  Anyway, I will check
out ioccur.

I still think that maybe finding a way to "remote control" dired would
be the easiest solution, than I would simply have the dired buffer in
the background and get the info about which file comes next or
previous from there.
But I am still stuck at how to practically do that...

All the best,

Chris