file/line info for macro expansion

From: Maurizio Vitale
Subject: file/line info for macro expansion
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:10:27 -0500

I think it is not possible, but I'm ready to be surprised.
Basically, I'd like macros of the form:

  (declare-foo args)

to expand to something containing the file and line number of the
expansion site. This way I could easily jump back to the definition.
One use is in my .emacs, where I'd like each mode customization to be
able to define its own keys and still be able to edit all keys
definitions in one place.
Thanks,

        Maurizio