Re: Create email with selected text as body?

From: LanX
Subject: Re: Create email with selected text as body?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 04:25:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rainer

Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe :)
---------------------

even if you don't know much elisp it's quite easy to record a macro
which does what you want and to store it permanently in your .emacs.

see http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/KeyboardMacrosTricks#toc5 for
details

(But I have to admit that the resulting code might not be very
portable, because keystrokes  are recorded and not functions,it's been
a while since  an edit-macro-as-function feature is on my wish/todo
list)

Cheers
  Rolf