Re: arc-mode on Win32 system with GNU emacs23.2

From: Rudolfo Ungern
Subject: Re: arc-mode on Win32 system with GNU emacs23.2
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:31:44 -0000

On Oct 13, 12:07 am, Stefan Monnier <monn...@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> As always, please report it as a bug: M-x report-emacs-bug and provide
> concise, concrete, precise steps to reproduce the problem, starting from
> "emacs -Q".
>
>         Stefan

I rather assumed this is something related with my specific setup, so
hesitated to file a bug report. But after I tried with -Q startup
option
with no success either. I reported this as a bug:

And yes, I hoped if I post my problem to the emacs help list, someone
might tell me: "No problem just copy the arc-mode.el and arc-xxx.el
files
from the emacs-22 installation over to the emacs-23/site-lisp
directory.
But then please don't report any more bugs for this instable
constellation"

-- Rolf