Re: speedbar icons

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: speedbar icons
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:36:19 -0000

Mario Lassnig <mario@lassnig.net> writes:

> On 11/16/10 3:14 PM, Andreas Politz wrote:
>> Mario Lassnig<mario@lassnig.net>  writes:

>>> No one?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mario
>>
>> M-x load-library speedbar RET
>> M-x apropos-variable speedbar RET
>> C-s icon
>>
>> digs out `speedbar-use-images', which looks promising.
>>
>> -ap
>
> Cool, thanks!
> (and another emacs pattern learned.)

Another useful one...

M-x customize-group <ret> speedbar <ret>

will give you a customizse buffer with all the speedbar related
customization stuff. Even if you don't want to use customize, it
provides a pretty convenient ay to browse all the current settings for a
mode, shows which ones have been changed from their defaults and makes
it fairly easy to view the docs or link to the relevant parts of the
emacs manual etc.

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au