Re: how to select line?

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: how to select line?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:28:02 -0000

    >> mark-lines.el is included in GNU Emacs, so you can tripple click on a
    >> line with button 1 to select is or press "C-x C-n".

    TheFlyingDutchman> Triple clicking highlights the line for me, but C-x C-n
    TheFlyingDutchman> is bound to "set-goal-column" from simple.el. I am using
    TheFlyingDutchman> Emacs 23.2.1.  Do you know the function name that
    TheFlyingDutchman> selects a line?

I'm sorry for the confusion. I screwed up:

mark-lines.el can be found at the emacs wiki:

              http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/mark-lines.el

It is *not* included in GNU Emacs.

C-x C-n runs the command mark-lines-next-line.

Sorry...

Toto

--
[Boy:] On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the
red roses?  [Girl:] Yes.  [Boy:] I bet you say that to all the boys!