problem with jar path for ditaa

From: Henri Fischer
Subject: problem with jar path for ditaa
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:26:38 -0000

I'm working with Emacs 23.2.1 under Windows XP (as a guest OS in
VirtualBox, with OS X has host).

Here is my problem. Whenever I export an org-mode file which contains
a ditaa block to HTML, the *Messages* buffer reports: Unable to access
jarfile C:/Program

both in XP's classpath and in my .emacs, I have put double quotes
arround the entire path to the ditaa0_9.jar file, but that hasn't
resolved the issue.

The problem seems to be (remain) the space between the words "Program"
and "Files" in the path description.

All the other path descriptions in my .emacs with folder names that
include spaces work fine with double quotes arround them. Except for
the one to the ditaa jar file.

I triple checked and see no typos.