RE: [h-e-w] [windows Q] `emacs here' like windows power tool `cmdprompt

From: Bryan Guthrie
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] [windows Q] `emacs here' like windows power tool `cmdprompt here'
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:53:39 -0500

StackOverflow has a "How to" page that may be helpful:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/455077/how-to-create-a-right-click-context-shell-shortcut-edit-with-emacs

The site refers to "emacsclientw.exe", but "gnuclientw.exe" settings would be similar, for example:
REGEDIT4
;  This puts "emacs" into the right-click menu in Windows Explorer.
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell]
@=""
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\emacs]
@="&Emacs"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\emacs\command]
@="C:\\emacs\\bin\\gnuclientw -q \"%L\""
Best regards,
Bryan