Re: Linum-mode rendering issues on OSX/Snow Leopard - emacs 23.2

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: Linum-mode rendering issues on OSX/Snow Leopard - emacs 23.2
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:19:56 -0500

It's not only the line number column. I also get glitches on the
buffer separator line. As you can see on this screenshot:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2re3b6w.jpg

- the vertical thin blank line that should render until the bottom
doesn't. It doesn't on the leftmost column (where line numbers should
have been redered, another issue) neither on the column in the center
that separates the two windows.

Could this be an isolated color-theme issue? The thing is that I
really like this color-theme, but having these glitches is almost
convicing me to switch to plain old vanilla emacs style :(

Thanks,

Marcelo.