Re: Smooth scrolling

From: Jesse W. Wilson
Subject: Re: Smooth scrolling
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:47:00 -0600

Pixel-based scrolling would be nice for my applications too. I use org-mode and iimage-mode to keep a laboratory notebook, and scrolling with this combination is awful. If I want to scan through my notes I have to export to html and open in a web browser to get the right feel.

Also, on my tablet PC (Windows 7), every application I have works great with single-finger panning (similar to the way iPod/iPad scrolls) except for emacs.

Jesse Wilson
Bartels Lab: Ultrafast and Nonlinear Optics
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Colorado State University
jessew@engr.colostate.edu