Re: Crypting with epa

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Crypting with epa
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:46:06 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> writes:

> Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:
>

> I use encryption with emacs 23 under Debinn Linux. Are you sure you
> should be using pinentry curses?
>
> For my set up my ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf has
>
> ,----
> | pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-gtk-2
> `----
>
> I am guessing you are using a GUI desktop. I assume there is something
> similar but have no idea about Mac/OS X to be honest.
>
> Good luck!

Ah good thanks, I followed the instructions found here:
http://www.arthurkoziel.com/2008/06/10/how-to-gnupg-for-mailapp-in-leopard/

and now apparently pinentry is not a problem anymore,
/Users/andrea/org/pr: 0% (0/424)
/Users/andrea/org/pr: 100% (424/424)

But I still can't see the content of the file:

File exists, but cannot be read