url package docs

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: url package docs
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:58:16 +0100

Hi all,

I want to write a package to query an http api. I know the url package
in emacs23.1 allows that but I can't find any proper docs with the
exception of the wiki page.

I would think it would be in the emacs manual since it is part of emacs
but I can't find anything on the manual when I search for url.el. Any
refs?

(if there is an example out there of querying an http api with the url
package, let me know)

Thanks,
--
PMatos