Re: Controlling font styles in latex-mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Controlling font styles in latex-mode
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:50:01 +0200

Am 17.04.2010 um 18:44 schrieb Ramesh Sridharan:

I find syntax highlighting very useful, so I don't want to disable
font-lock altogether. Is there any way to prevent changes to the font
size or face (i.e. I don't want anything to become bigger, smaller, or
change in font, but color changes are OK)?

Customisation? (Point in that face, C-u x =, in *Help* buffer follow the hyper-link, save for session, save for the remainder of your life. No, this won't work, you're working with software from last millennium! I think... M-x describe-face RET should work.)

Or extract some code from tex-mode.el and put it into your init file.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they are different.