cedet and auto-complete

From: Richard Riley
Subject: cedet and auto-complete
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:35:07 +0100

Just another quick poll to see if anyone has got the new cedet working
with auto-complete. cedet has developed its own completion UIs but
ideally I would like to use auto-complete as I do in all other
modes. Has anyone a workaround or instructions for allowing this to
work? Unfortunately if you only enable the minimum features which then
turns off the cedet completion mechs, it also turns off the semantic
navigation features which kind of detracts from its usefulness.

Any help or pointer appreciated,

r.