Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search

From: Maindoor
Subject: Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 20:50:19 -0800 (PST)

Exactly. It is a weird default. If it were global, that would be it. It would have been
perfect. I am a newbie to lisp.
Drew, If I may request, If you can hack it up a little bit, it would be great.
Perhaps concat the list as in bm-show-all and then do a bm-next on it,
instead of a getting the list from the local buffer.

Maindoor.