Re: .emacs to .Xresources converter?

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: .emacs to .Xresources converter?
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:13:57 +0100

Tim Landscheidt <tim@tim-landscheidt.de> writes:
> for many Emacs customizations there are corresponding X re-
> sources (e. g. "tool-bar-mode" vs. "toolBar"). Looking up in
> the documentation whether there exists such an equivalent,
> looking up a potentially different syntax, etc. /can/ be
> done manually - but there *must* already be a Lisp snippet
> out there that does that in a realiable way :-). Any poin-
> ters?

You lost a good opportunity to have some fun:

    http://paste.lisp.org/display/94218

For LessTif Resources and GTK resources, it's more complex to gather
the list of possible attributes, and I'm not even sure their values
are recoverable from emacs lisp, since AFAIK, they're directly
determined and used from the corresponding libraries.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__