Reading mail (part2)

From: Mauro Sacchetto
Subject: Reading mail (part2)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:45:15 +0100

It begins to work, nut there is still something to place well.
I'm trying to receive all e-mails via pop3 (not IMAP).
So I placed in .gnus:

(require 'pop3)
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnml ""))
(setq gnus-permanently-visible-groups "mail")
(setq gnus-posting-styles
   '((".*" (name "Mauro Sacchetto"))))
(setq mail-sources '((pop :server "pop.gmail.com"
         :port 995
         :user "mauro.sacchetto@gmail.com"
         :password "SECRET"
         :connection ssl
         :leave t)))
(setq  mail-sources '((pop :server "pop.istruzione.it"
         :user "mauro.sacchetto"
         :password "SECRET")))

Now I receive mail from account "istruzione", but not from "gmail".
There is anythung wrong in my code?

Is it right to leave empty "" in
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnml ""))

At least: opening mail I see:
nndoc+gnus-help:gnus-help
and I've to press "^" to see the accounts.
Is it possible to see soon the dir containimg my mail?

Thanx
M.