Controlling antialiasing

From: Eli Barzilay
Subject: Controlling antialiasing
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:28:01 -0500

Is there a way to dynamically control whether a face is antialiased?
I'm looking for a way to toggle it dynamically, and the only way I've
found so far is by changing the Xft.antialias resource through xrdb,
and openning a new frame -- it would be much more convenient if I can
do it completely inside emacs.