Re: what to do?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: what to do?
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:06:29 +0100

() Devin LaCrosse <themidnighthief@gmail.com>
() Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:08:22 -0800

   Can you please explain to me (as if i was 5 years old )
   what do i use/do with emacs

You can play with Emacs to learn to play with Emacs.
In the process, you may learn to play with other stuff, too.

I think a five year old might appreciate the association of an
event, such as a keypress, with a sound or small animation.

Towards this end, i would suggest you try `M-x zone RET' a few
times, until you find something that interests you in the sense
of "that's pretty cool, but why doesn't it do ____?"  If you
find the right questions to ask, Emacs is then ready to help.

thi