Emacs and DirectX

From: Blitzen
Subject: Emacs and DirectX
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:04:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm starting a large DirectX application and it would be cool to do it
all with Emacs for Windows. I don't see any tutorials for getting them
to work together but I presume you could do it just like any other
library.

I have emacs installed and working; other than downloading the DirectX
9.0c SDK, which (free) compiler would be best to use with Emacs/
DirectX and how would I set the project up to link with the DirectX
library?

Thanks.