Re: nXML questions

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: nXML questions
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:32:25 +0100

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Stephen Langer <stephen.langer@nist.gov> wrote:

> On Nov 3, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Andreas Roehler wrote:
>
>> Sam Steingold wrote:
>>>
>>> Now that nXML is the default xml mode instead of the old sgml-mode, I am
>>> wondering it its manual could be brought up to date, e.g., answering the
>>> question which bothers me right now:
>>>
>>> how do I tell nxml that I have a compound docbook document consisting of
>>> a few files included into the master file using system entities, when
>>> editing a component file? nxml does not recognize any of the entities,
>>> defined in the master file.
>

> I asked this question a few weeks ago and got no replies.  I'm glad I'm not
> the only one interested, at least.  Does anyone have an answer?

Is it the same question that was asked on EmacsWiki here under
Multi-File Documents?

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/UsingNxmlModeWithDocBook

There was a suggestion to ask on the nXml mailing list, but no one has
come back with an answer. Maybe there is an answer on that
mailing-list? If someone finds it, please add it to EmacsWiki!