Re: Dvorak/Svorak in Emacs

From: Renaud Casenave-Péré
Subject: Re: Dvorak/Svorak in Emacs
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 00:32:05 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

I am a happy dvorak user myself and what I did was just use the new keybindings
(like C-p becoming C-l)
At first, you may think the bindings aren't really usable, but you will get
used to it quite easily.
Well, you'll have to use two hands to save a file or quit emacs, but if you use
dvorak (or svorak), I guess you keep your two hands on the keyboard, so it
shouldn't be that much of a problem.

So I suggest you give a chance to default bindings after switching X to Svorak.

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré