Re: Version Control Log window destroys all frames on exit

From: Will Willis
Subject: Re: Version Control Log window destroys all frames on exit
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:10:15 -0500

This is great!! Thanks so much. My window arrangements stay in tact and the few popup frame works like a charm. Seriously, this is great.

One thing I noticed is that if I only have one buffer showing, after I C-c C-c in the popup, the popup disappears then my single window is split vertically into two (ala C-x 2). On odd behavior , but one I can live with.

Thanks again for the help!! This has made my day.