how to change the compilation message font?

From: Kada Situ
Subject: how to change the compilation message font?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:20:28 -0700

Hi,
My emacs default font is Verdana. While it looks very nice when I am doing the coding, but this font has serious aligning problem when it comes to the output message (output a pretty looking matrix, for example).
I wish I can change the font in the compilation to something like Courier New. But so far, all I can do is customize the font of compilation-column-number, compilation-error, compilation-info, compilation-line-number, compilation-warning, which are not really the whole text in the compilation window (the program output is still Verdana). Is that a way to make a new font to every thing in the compilation window?

--
___
K.S