Re: Flyspell error

From: sam jesse
Subject: Re: Flyspell error
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 06:51:45 +1000

I am still trying to fix my spelling feature in emacs running on my windows XP.
when I hit M-$ I get

Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, aspell

in the trace.

I can run aspell from
C:\Program Files\Aspell\bin>

I have
"C:/Program Files/Aspell" "C:/Program Files/Aspell/bin"
in my load-path

and also I have aspell as the value of the variable ispell-program-name

what am I missing?