Re: Tabbar. Hide for special buffers. What's wrong with my .emacs ?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Tabbar. Hide for special buffers. What's wrong with my .emacs ?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 17:24:01 +0200

Am 10.05.2009 um 16:02 schrieb Louise Hoffman:

Can someone take a look at my .emacs file, and tell me, whats wrong?

Could be some function also does

        (tabbar-mode)

which switches tabbar off when it's on (and on when it's off). In the dolist I can see a candidate. Maybe it helps to comment your own

        (tabbar-mode)

statement in your init file or clean the dolist ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me.