timestamp modifiers for specific tags in org-mode

From: Benjamin Tovar
Subject: timestamp modifiers for specific tags in org-mode
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:33:36 -0500

Hi,

in org-mode I can specify a timestamp with a modifier like '-3m' to
indicate that I want to be reminded of the task 3 months before the
deadline. Now, say I have a tag :conference-deadline:, and I want all
the entries with such tag to automatically have the '-3m' modifier,
without the need of adding it manually to each of them.

Does anybody have any pointers on how to do this?

Thanks!

--
Benjamin Tovar