Re: python setup ?

From: thierry . volpiatto
Subject: Re: python setup ?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:50:32 +0200

Hi Richard,

Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com> writes:

> Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:
>
>> Richard Riley wrote:

>>> I see you have a pycomplete. Nicholaj Schum has jus put together a
>>> company mode backend for pysmell. How does pycomplete compare to
>>> pysmell?

I use this actually:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.help/50837/match=pycomplete

That is the only pycomplete that work fine for me, it's really nice, the
author should put it on emacswiki or send it as a patch for python-mode
package.

The pycomplete that come with python-mode doesn't work for me.

I don't know pysmell, and i don't use company, auto-complete etc...

--
A + Thierry Volpiatto
Location: Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer - France