Re: planner & muse mode questions

From: Leo
Subject: Re: planner & muse mode questions
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:49:56 +0100

On 2009-04-18 09:48 +0100, ulugeyik wrote:
> I am not being lucky getting answers to any of my questions and it is
> bugging me regarding my work-flow.
>
> I have tried this on the corresponding mailing lists but they are
> pretty quiet these days.

I can recommend you org mode, a superior package to planner. Go to
orgmode.org and find out more about it. Its mailing list is heavier than
emacs-devel, so your questions will be answered by quite a few people
and in a prompt manner. You may start with an article written by
planner's author.

--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .: I use Emacs :.

               www.git-scm.com
    git - the one true version control system