emacs <-> google docs?

From: km
Subject: emacs <-> google docs?
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes I need to collaborate with people who prefer to use Google
docs as the way to jointly author and edit documents. Is there a
relatively straight-forward way to interact with a document in Google
docs from within emacs? (I'm not so concerned about the issue of
support for multiple authors *simultaneously* editing a document,
being able to see someone elses edits/updates in real time, etc.)

thanks.