nxhtml and emacs 23

From: Richard Riley
Subject: nxhtml and emacs 23
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:28:46 +0200

I would be interested to hear from anyone using nxhtml with windows 23.

I have a couple of issues cropping up and would be interested in seeing
if other people have them.

1) First mixed mode .php file I open is in mixed mode fine.
2) Second is in php-mode with no mumamo mode.

If I call (majmodpri-sort-lists) this then works "ok" in that I can open more
php files and  they are correctly in nxhtmlk-mumamo-mode and not just
php-mode.  The problem I then have is if I try to edit a php chunk. The
first key press in the chunk gives something along the lines of

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  rng-after-change-function(529 530 0)

I would be willing to put some/a lot of time into providing more info to
anyone that can help sort this out as I used to rely on nxhtml a lot. As
it is I'm not sure if its an emacs 23 thing only so any one else using
it, I would love to hear from you.

CVS emacs 23 (emacs snapshot from debian doesnt work either), nxhtml
from 20090226.

regards

r.