Re: Emacs23.app menus not working?

From: Ian Eure
Subject: Re: Emacs23.app menus not working?
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:16:21 -0700

On Mar 27, 2009, at 2:17 AM, Jonathan Groll wrote:

Is this an issue others experience? If not it may be as a consequence
of how I built the package (from pkgsrc's wip/emacs-current with
PKG_OPTIONS.emacs_current= nextstep), or perhaps it is from aquamacs
being present?

I've seen it from time to time with my NS CVS builds. If I switch buffers and/or frames, I can come back and they work again.

Also, if you open a file via Tramp and try to pull down the Options menu, Emacs crashes. Reported this a while back, but I don't know if it ever made it through.

 - Ian