Re: Using a command-line program (sqlite3) as a backend

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Using a command-line program (sqlite3) as a backend
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:25:02 +0100

   Nevertheless, I tested the (sql-sqlite ..) function, and it does not
   seem like a function that has actually ever been tested: it asks for a
   user name, password, and server, none of which makes sense with SQLite
   (or, as I suspect, has ever made sense with it). And it does complain
   and die: "sqlite3.exe: unknown option: -user=florian". That leaves me
   a little suspicious about whether sql.el can serve as a model, let
   alone library,  for what I want to do. But I'm open to be taught
   otherwise, of course ...

That has been fixed in CVS.

        Xavier
--