Re: News server access from Gnus

From: prad
Subject: Re: News server access from Gnus
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:06:42 -0700

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:23:29 -0400
Sean Sieger <sean.sieger@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the *Group* buffer, do `A A'.  It sounds like you need to read a
> Gnus tutorial.

ya i started working with one right after posting this. i found i could
get stuff from gmane with B (foreign) - didn't realize that how the
terminology went.

> You're welcome.  Sorry I cannot be of more help

not at all! you've been a big help and i'm discovering things as i
work through gnus. still using claws-mail, but working it with gnus in
parallel these days - pretty soon it'll be all gnus!

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's