Re: Keyscript Shorthand and other things

From: pdfinn
Subject: Re: Keyscript Shorthand and other things
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:12:57 -0500

In GNU Emacs, you might want to try predictive-mode, which provides
sophisticated, trainable, context-sensitive typing completion.
( http://www.dr-qubit.org/emacs.php#predictive )

Since you can use Emacs to handle email, basic web browsing, and any
compositional task, you can thus have typing completion available for
these tasks as well.

And, yes, if you do a lot of typing, the Dvorak keyboard is well worth
learning.  You will find you recover you Qwerty typing speed quickly and
soon exceed it.

Peter