Re: Emacs and Python

From: Sebastien LE MAGUER
Subject: Re: Emacs and Python
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:26:00 +0100

For the moment it helps me to have a completion, a folding and a tags system in an unified way.

I put this in my .emacs :

(require 'cedet)
(global-set-key (kbd "C-c <mouse-1>") 'semantic-tag-folding-click)
(semantic-load-enable-code-helpers)
(global-srecode-minor-mode 1)

;; == Code-folding
(global-semantic-tag-folding-mode 1)

But I haven't really take the time to be more precise for the moment. I will have to redefine my .emacs soon :D

Sébastien

Neal Becker a écrit :
Sebastien LE MAGUER wrote:

Hello,

I use python with Emacs and actually I use the python-mode combined with
semantic (CEDET package).

What does semantic provide for you?  How do you use them?