Re: how to use parsing expressing grammar

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: how to use parsing expressing grammar
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:02:10 +0900

Helmut Eller <eller.helmut@gmail.com> writes:
>> Going into Savana or anything on FSF services tend
>> to be a dead end. (yeah, controversy, but whatever.)
>
> Like it or not, Emacs is an FSF project and anything that wants to have
> some influence in the Emacs world better follows FSF standards.
>
> Google doesn't offer mailing lists, only web interfaces.  AFAIK, it's
> not possible to read Google Groups from within Emacs which rules it out
> for me.

Also google code only supports subversion, which is not something any
new project is going to want to use.

[I find it kind of bizarre that a normally savvy company like google is
so behind the curve in this case, but who knows...]

-Miles

--
Road, n. A strip of land along which one may pass from where it is too
tiresome to be to where it is futile to go.