Re: programatically save customization for future sessions

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: programatically save customization for future sessions
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:35:10 -0600

emacsnews@aleblanc.cotse.net wrote:
Hi ,
   is there any function to save a variable customization for future
   sessions (i.e. to the custom-set-variables section of my .emacs),
   or do I have to write it myself?

   Just to clarify; I know how to save a customization manually from the
   custom buffer, but I want to do this by calling a function from
   within some other elisp code.

C-h f custom... will reveal a couple hundred custom- or customize- functions. It looks like customize-save-variable is a start.

Ed