Re: Pretty multilingual PostScript printing?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Pretty multilingual PostScript printing?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:27:22 -0800 (PST)

On 19 янв, 21:32, Eli Zaretskii <e...@gnu.org> wrote:
> Did you read the commentary in ps-mule.el and tried to follow its
> advice?  There are several relevant options to customize that are
> described there; perhaps one of them will solve your problem.

No I didn't, but now I've spent some time studying the file; it didn't
help me at all though :-( There are indeed much explanations there but
I don't see how any of it is applicable to my problem. The thing I
fail to see is why all that complications are needed (the GEdit didn't
ask me *anything* about fonts, and has printed the text nicely).

Please note that I'm very bad at elisp and even worse at PostScript,
so I readily believe that there may be no problem at all for more
experienced people. I also do bevieve there may be a reason for such
non-trivial printing configuration system.

I think my problem is quite common. Does anybody in this group have
his/her Emacs printing system configured in such a way that (at least
the most of) the 'Hello' buffer prints nicely, not worse than in
GEdit?

Andrey