Re: is there such multi people network editor?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: is there such multi people network editor?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:26:24 -0600

Hello -

johnbao@gmail.com wrote:
Dear frineds,

I am looking such an editor (not sure if emacs works), it should have
such functions:
1. multi-people can work together through network (better intranet),
realtime, (something like google docs)

I have not used google docs, but I think using emacs with the multi-tty package combined with ssh might work for you.

2. syntax color highlight,

Yes, emacs has this.

3. used to code sofware, Php, javascript, css

Again, emacs has modes for all these and many more.

4. freeware, open source.

Yes!

thanks

John