Re: Fraktur

From: Florian Beck
Subject: Re: Fraktur
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:23:07 +0100

"A. Soare" <alinsoar@voila.fr> writes:

> I got it. I see Fraktur now, after having installed the good font. I
> am very happy. Thanks.

Good.

So, how does it work out for you? Allegedly, blackletter aides word
recognition (it doesn't for me). »JSL Blackletter« might not really be
appropriate for on-screen display, though, it seems a bit washy.

By the way, this font is not a *fraktur*. It is textualis (which I find
much more pleasing); its squiggled capitals might not really suit a
capital-heavy language like German.

--
Viele Grüße,
Flo