auto starting emacs -- Win XP

From: rustom
Subject: auto starting emacs -- Win XP
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 04:12:27 -0800 (PST)

Trying to use emacs (org mode) to time-track my activities -- this is
on Windows XP.
Clearly the ergonomics will be best served if emacs automatically pops
up every time I 'login.'

Now in linux I know how to catch 'events' like
-- login -- put handler in .bashprofile/gnome startup programs etc
-- logoff -- trap something
-- machine start -- handler in a suitable /etc/init.d
etc

The question is how does one do this on windows for the login event.

I dont even know if its called 'login' -- its the event that happens
when user sees the "This screen is locked" message and gives his name
and password.

Once I know how to do this I guess I can cook up a call to emacsclient
that hooks to some elisp code that does what I want. I just dont know
how to start the process!