Re: emacs org Repeating events doesn't work

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: emacs org Repeating events doesn't work
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:24:06 +0100

"Wei Chang" <changwei.cn@gmail.com> writes:

> No, it's NOT displayed for December 18th.

Strange...

> I attached another pic. I input a daily repeat event, then C-c a
> L.

What's `C-c a L'?  That's not a standard keybinding in org-mode buffers.

> There still is only one event.  Could you give me some tips to debug
> that?

I still think we're speaking of different things.  Let's say I have

* Foo
  <2008-12-09 Tue +1w>

And hit `C-c C-o' (org-open-at-point) on the timestamp, I'll get an
agenda for exactly the given day, December 9th, 2008.  The +1w doesn't
make a difference here.

But when I do `M-x org-agenda-list' the entry Foo will be there on
December 9th and every week later.  Inside the week agenda you can
switch to the next/previous week view using the arrow keys.

Does the entry really not appear in `org-agenda-list'?

Bye,
Tassilo