speedbar question

From: Maindoor
Subject: speedbar question
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 03:22:31 -0800 (PST)

I wanted to use mouse-1 single click to do all i want in
speedbar instead of use mouse-2 ( scroll button ) click.
I couldn't find an easy way so I edited dframe.el and
swapped down-mouse-1 event and mouse-2 event.
Now I got exactly what I want but the problem is
that everytime i move the mouse in speedbar, i always
get some highlight as if i am trying to copy something.
Is there anyway to get around this or is there a way to
solve this correctly   ?

Thanks,