RE: icicle and emacs --daemon

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: icicle and emacs --daemon
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:43:22 -0800

> when using the new emacs --daemon, icicle complain that we
> are not in a window-system.So i modify the starting
> message of icicles.el like that:
>
> (unless (or (and (fboundp 'daemonp) (daemonp))
> It work fine here.

Thanks, Thierry. I've added that.

BTW, it seems that some people do use Icicles with a console (i.e. without a
window mgr). I would be interested in knowing how you do so - which key changes
you have made etc., in order to either provide for that as an option or at least
document some of your suggestions for other users. Thx.