Re: Ispell or alternative under OpenSolaris

From: Rthoreau
Subject: Re: Ispell or alternative under OpenSolaris
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:39:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 15, 2:08 pm, Oleksandr Gavenko <gaven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Isispellcommand in your PATH env var?

It's been some time ago that I was able to spend some time on this
problem with OpenSolaris, but you are correct.  Your comment about not
having ispell in my PATH was the correct solution. I had to add it my
shell path in my .bashrc file on the export line.  To be exact I added
the needed directories such as /opt/csw/bin and /opt/sfw/bin to
my .bashrc and now ispell buffer works like a charm.